Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OoT but is has a Cave of Ordeals, or Savage Labyrinth Area
(I accidentally deleted the old thread while trying to edit it :c  So here is a new thread.)

I am making a small mod for OoT that basically adds a Cave of Ordeals, or Savage Labyrinth area to the game.

The tl;dr is, this will be a 25 room enemy gauntlet. There will be five sets of rooms, with five unique themes. This is in no way a groundbreaking mod, but I hope some people will like it. Smile

Here are some WIP screens:
[Image: better.png]
[Image: fiyah.png]
[Image: wew.png]

I have more stuff on my youtube, but there is also some shitposty stuff. This should be finished by the summer-ish. Thanks for checking this out. Big Grin
Hello, I follow you on YouTube and I see the videos that you upload and I see a demonstration of several projects and they look impressive and of quality and that in this blog you published recent updates as images or videos, great work
(07-16-2019, 01:09 AM)linkiwi Wrote: Hello, I follow you on YouTube and I see the videos that you upload and I see a demonstration of several projects and they look impressive and of quality and that in this blog you published recent updates as images or videos, great work

Thank you. Admittedly, I have not worked on this much lately, as I got carried away trying to make another dungeon. I plan on revisiting this though. My only concern is, it might be kind of boring compared to other rom hacks, as it is just vanilla combat rooms, but I'm hoping that it will help me learn some stuff. Two of the five planned sets are done, so I really should just push through.
mcafee activate: First download McAfee program, then install it. For activation go to the link. Find the 25 characters alphanumeric activation key on the retail card.  mcafee.com/activate

Office Setup - Are you looking for the steps to download and install the Office Setup to the device? Here is the simplest method to do so. Activate your Office product by visiting
office.com/setup |  office.com/setup

Norton setup - Get started with Norton by downloading the setup and installing it on the device. Enter the unique 25-character alphanumeric product key for activation. Check your subscription   norton.com/setup |norton.com/setup |norton.com/setup