Masked Quest, created by Garo-Mastah, is a Majora’s Mask mod featuring many changes to the world of Termina.
- A new map to replace the Lottery Shop named, “Town Museum”.
- Link and his forms have each individual colors.
- Difficulty increased.
- Suns song restored.
- The infamous Moon trials are not optional anymore, with some masks required. Perfect for speedruns!
- Beta enemies are back.
- Few Sub Bosses are more harder to fight.
- The transformation masks have special elemental powers in some attacks (ex. Goron Spikes have the ability to burn some enemies and the Fierce Deity Link is capable of killing enemies with his Sword Beam).
- Link and his all forms can do manual jump, in 2 different modes, forward and stand jump.
- FD Link has the Adult Link’s size and can open lifting dungeon doors, and can be usable anywhere with no restrictions of any type. He finally can use regular items & weapons, but he can’t use the hookshot, bow and magic arrows.
- The Dpad mask and ocarina on-the-fly item selection commands courtesy from Saneki from his Randomizer tool are now available. So, you can press each side of the N64 Dpad directional to choose 3 of 4 transformation masks and the Ocarina as well, giving you the chance to handle 7 items.